- UPDATE - Description: Add CIHR logo.
- UPDATE - Description: Cancer models now allow entering pathology subtypes for cancer first breast cancers over the age of 79.
- FIX - Description: Allow for names with spaces in when loading CanRisk files.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: New cumulative usage plot on admin page.
- FIX - Description: If proband is male update text in mutation results to "based on man's information".
- FIX: Description: update one of the mammographic density paremeters in the breast cancer model to be in agreement
with the Nelson et al Ann. Int. Medicine 2012 publication - (26/02/2019).
- FIX - Description: Pedigree render problem fix.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: Add the release notes page.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: New admin page to graphically show user registration locations.
- UPDATE - Description: Provide note in cases where family members have mutations in multiple genes to warn there is a limitation in mutation carrier probability prediction.
- UPDATE - Description: Increase minimum username length to be same as that required for web-services.
- FIX - Description: Removing sections from the PDF report download causes it to fail silently.
- UPDATE - Description: Change parity help text for input parameter section in results to 'Number of Children' to match the CanRisk form
- UPDATE - Description: Model code update to handle the case where the proband's twin has a mutation test
- NEW FEATURE : Description: Add notify app to be able to notify users of planned maintenance without needing to take down the website
- UPDATE - Description: Add CanRisk version to footer and 'CanRisk Report' to header of result report. Needed when passing reports to e.g. surgeon.
- UPDATE - Description: Add 'Login or Register' to assist navigation to registration form
- UPDATE - Description: Fortran update. Update to allow for mztwin proband in mutation probability calculations