- 2 Feb 2021
- UPDATE - faster result display for IE.
- UPDATE - pedigree graphic resizes when web browser is resized.
- FIX - mutation frequency when selecting country.
- NEW FEATURE - languages added French/Spanish/German.
- FIX - turn off proband age/year of birth synchronisation when deceased.
- 13 Oct 2020
- UPDATE - HRT brand categories.
- UPDATE - add user preference option to turn off age/year of birth synchronisation.
- FIX - Usage plot months sorting corrected.
- UPDATE - Contact form requires name of minimum length.
- 8 Sept 2020
- UPDATE - Add security headers to website responses.
- UPDATE - Add SameSite, HttpOnly cookie attributes and prefix.
- UPDATE - Remove need for jstat library.
- 20 Aug 2020
- NEW FEATURE - Description: Allow PRS value entry.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: Add buttons to gene test section to fill in all results and change to present/absent.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: Add ability to switch proband/target.
- FIX - Description: Fix for IE when selecting options in "Family Building - Options" dialog.
- UPDATE - Description: Software agreement updated to included 'Researcher' option.
- FIX - Description: Fix drawing proband arrow when it's index is 0.
- FIX - Description: Fix for longer usernames.
- UPDATE - Description: Set maximum age limit for proband to be 125, so that mutation probabilities can be calculated for those 80 and over.
- FIX - Description: Increase font size for PDF report for IE and Edge.
- FIX - Description: Exclude contralateral note when it does not apply.
- UPDATE - Description: provide a more user friendly CSRF Failed message.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: add genetic test sensitivities to user preferences.
- UPDATE - Description: additional testing of CDN status.
- FIX - Description: fix for reading canrisk files with windows end of line characters.
- UPDATE - Add ovarian cancer PRS reference file.
- FIX - Description: ensure unknown/other HRT types are set to 'C' and update HRT logic.
- FIX - Description: PDFs fail to save if risk graph scaled.
- UPDATE - update notify app to allow temporary messages.
- 15 Jan 2020
- UPDATE - Description: Add CIHR logo.
- UPDATE - Description: Cancer models now allow entering pathology subtypes for cancer first breast cancers over the age of 79.
- FIX - Description: Allow for names with spaces in when loading CanRisk files.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: New cumulative usage plot on admin page.
- FIX - Description: If proband is male update text in mutation results to "based on man's information".
- FIX - Description: update one of the mammographic density paremeters in the breast cancer model to be in agreement
with the Nelson et al Ann. Int. Medicine 2012 publication - (26/02/2019).
- 16 Dec 2019
- FIX - Description: Pedigree render problem fix.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: Add the release notes page.
- NEW FEATURE - Description: New admin page to graphically show user registration locations.
- UPDATE - Description: Provide note in cases where family members have mutations in multiple genes to warn there is a limitation in mutation carrier probability prediction.
- UPDATE - Description: Increase minimum username length to be same as that required for web-services.
- FIX - Description: Removing sections from the PDF report download causes it to fail silently.
- 4 Dec 2019
- UPDATE - Description: Change parity help text for input parameter section in results to 'Number of Children' to match the CanRisk form
- UPDATE - Description: Model code update to handle the case where the proband's twin has a mutation test
- NEW FEATURE : Description: Add notify app to be able to notify users of planned maintenance without needing to take down the website
- 27 Nov 2019
- UPDATE - Description: Add CanRisk version to footer and 'CanRisk Report' to header of result report. Needed when passing reports to e.g. surgeon.
- UPDATE - Description: Add 'Login or Register' to assist navigation to registration form
- UPDATE - Description: Fortran update. Update to allow for mztwin proband in mutation probability calculations